Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog. Firstly, I should thank my good friend, Robert Chung, who introduced me to the world of bloggers yesterday. I decided to plunge in the next day!

Something about myself. I am a Civil Engineer working for an established Consulting Engineers Firm in Kuala Lumpur. My interest includes games like football, chess and scrabble. I am an ardent Liverpool supporter. My wife, Chitra, and myself are involved in the Subang Jaya Sports Club organising games like football and futsal for children which keeps us busy in the weekend.



I have been married to my lovely wife, P.Chitra, for 18 years and we are blessed with two children, Ramaraj and Krishnapriya.
More later ...................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you in cyberspace Raj! Looking forward to reading more of your posts...
Best wishes,
Farouk